Ultimatecycler Nigeria is back and is indeed here to stay. New layout, added features, easy navigation, and a reliable support system. What more could one have asked for?
For the benefit of those who are not familiar with Ultimatecycler Nigeria, I’ll quickly explain it to you so that you too can be carried along.
Ultimatecycler Nigeria is a famous member-to-member payment system founded by Peter Wolfing (USA) which allows individuals to register and make a one-time payment of $25 to another member who they’ll be matched to pay upon registration and then receive the same amount from four (4) other members ($25 x 4 = $100).
In Ultimatecycler Nigeria, you’ll pay N12,500 to a member upon registration, once payment has been confirmed and your account activated, you can now receive N12,500 from four other members to sum up to N50,000.
A whole lot of people have written about Ultimate Cycler Nigeria, but only very few of these articles are credible. There are so many misleading articles as to how the system really works, but in the next sub-heading I’ll explain the basics of the system’s operations so that you can really understand the Ultimatecycler Nigeria system.
How Does Ultimatecycler Nigeria Work?
If you’re still reading this article up to this point, I’ll assume that you have an open mind and may be willing to join Ultimatecycler Nigeria…
You’re welcome, just keep reading, I’ll break down the system to you…
Ultimatecycler Nigeria, as pointed out in the introductory part of this article is a 2×2 matrix system. It has been designed in such a way that it gives you N50,000 after making an initial payment of just N12,500.
A whole lot of people keep asking about the duration it would take to get their N50,000 in return after they have made an initial payment of N12,500, truth is that there is no specific duration as the result you’ll get would depend on your level of work as well as that of your team.
Some people have seen results and gotten their payback in less than 24 hours, some others 48 hours, some 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks; it all depends on how active your team is and how proactive you as a person is.
“I’m not the kind of person who likes to refer and register people, would I get my payback?” Is that the question you want to ask? I have the answer to that already – as for getting your payback, yes you will but I cannot guarantee you the wait period.
You want to get your payback as soon as possible? You’ll have to register with an active team, and you’ll have to be active also. When you do this, you’ll have your own testimonies in but no time.
Upon completion of Ultimatecycler Nigeria registration, you’ll be matched make a one-time payment of N12,500 to another member who’ll activate your account and for the first matrix cycle. Once this is done, you’re set to receive your own payments of N12,500 from four other people.
You can now get people to register using your referral link, and when they do you’ll be smiling to the bank soon :-).
I fail not to mention that the very BIG ADVANTAGE you get by referring people is that it keeps the system going and it ensures that you get your profit faster as well as multiple cycles.
Let’s say for example, you register today on Ultimatecycler Nigeria, make your payment and you are activated today, you get 2 people who in turn get 2 people each and everyone makes their payment that same day, then you’ll certainly make your N50,000 in just one day. Isn’t that cool?
If you don’t want to refer people, just sit back and relax and the system would automatically fix 4 spill overs under you after about… Sorry, I cannot guarantee you the wait time 🙁 .
Introducing your friends and referring people using your referral link speeds up your collection of N50,000. If you choose to keep quiet, you’ll still get your N50,000 but you would have to wait the time for the system to match a spill over to pay you.
There’s been lots of testimonies already, and I too am already benefitting from this scheme and I felt I should make it public too so that those interested can also start earning.
The Earlier you register, the better for you. You can register now on Ultimate Cycler Nigeria, introduce 2 people and get them to introduce 2 people each and get paid soonest!
Yes, very importantly, if you’re not ready to make the initial payment of N12,500 for Ultimatecycler Nigeria, please don’t bother to register as your account would not be activated and you would not be able to receive any payments until you have made your own payment.
If for any reason you’ve made a payment and the person you made the payment to has refused to acknowledge it and activate you, Ultimatecycler Nigeria has an active support system that is able to take care of that and handle it appropriately. Ultimatecycler Nigeria is 100% real and secure.
Ultimatecycler Nigeria has risen to become the most famous member-to-member payment scheme in Nigeria because of its simplicity and payment speed, some even argue that Ultimatecycler Nigeria is better than MMM, but we’re not here to make that comparison.
Apart from the first level where you earn a total of N50,000, there are also 6 other higher matrix levels in Ultimatecycler Nigeria that can see you raking in a huge amount of profit.
The fact that this is a 1-time pay program with no monthly fees, only costs N12,500 to get started, and pays 100% instant commissions means that a lot of people will be interested in this and you can easily start seeing multiple cycles daily.
New Features of Ultimatecycler Nigeria
You should be aware that Ultimatecycler Nigeria site underwent an upgrade just recently; such that it can accommodate the large number of people signing up daily (over 200,000 Nigerians daily), improve user experience as well as enhance already existing features.
Here are the new features that were introduced into Ultimatecycler Nigeria by the founder Peter Wolfing:
- New $1600 level (in addition to $25, $50, $100, $200, $400, $800)
- $5500 Holiday Cash Contest through the end of December
- New amazing Site Design
- New Customer Service Center
- Lifetime Admin Option only $10 one time (optional) – This is only available to new members. However, all members that have already upgraded will be grandfathered as a lifetime member and all members that have not upgraded will be given 48 hours to become a lifetime member. If the member declines to upgrade, they will have to pay the admin fee per level on every upgrade.
- New purging functions and 48-hour auto-delete function
We are not here to penalize people. We just want committed people. We will give members some time to make payments before actions would be taken to remove inactive members.
What Other Levels Does Ultimatecycler Nigeria Have?
A whole lot of people have been asking me this same question so I decided to treat it here so that everyone can benefit from it.
|Matrix Level||Amount To Pay||Admin Upgrade Fee||Amount Receivable Per Matrix Cycle|
Matrix Level 1
Matrix Level 2
Matrix Level 3
Matrix Level 4
Matrix Level 5
Matrix Level 6
Matrix Level 7
In Ultimate Cycler, there are 7 Matrix Levels one can benefit from as seen in the table above.
In each of these Matrix Levels, you can cycle as many times as you have the capacity to. Once you have the first set of four people matched to pay you, your first matrix is considered to have been completed and then you’ll be matched to make another payment of N12,500 so as to activate another matrix and another chance to receive N50,000 again.
How To Register on Ultimatecycler Nigeria
Registration on To Register on Ultimatecycler Nigeria has now become easier than ever, you MUST register using a Referral Link to get started.
As in the image above, the name of your sponsor as well as his/her email address and phone number would be provided once your click the Referral Link.
Provide the following details (Make sure details provided are accurate):
- First Name: Enter Your name in the space provided
- Last Name: Enter Your Surname in the space provided
- Email Address: Enter your valid email address (Please use a valid gmail address)
- Cell Phone: Enter your valid mobile phone number in the space provided
- Contact Phone: Enter phone number again or enter your alternate phone number in the space provided
- Business Name: Enter your full name in the space provided
- Address Number: Enter your address in the space provided
- Country: Enter the name of your country in the space provided
- Username: Choose your preferred username. Ensure it’s a name you can easily memorize and has not been used by someone else. (E.g. Raph007)
- Password: Choose your desired password; ensure that it’s hard enough for anyone to guess and easy enough for you to remember.
- Tick the box and agree to the terms of condition.
- Scroll Down and locate ‘Create My Account’, click it.
- You’ll be shown a page that reads “Congratulations, you have now secured your matrix position”.
- At this point, your registration is complete. You’ll be asked to make an optional $10 one-time admin upgrade fee; you can skip this fee by scrolling down.
- Locate “No thanks! I don’t want to upgrade. Take me to my dashboard”
- You’ll see a notification which reads “You have 1 pending payment to make. Click here to pay now”, click it and you’ll see who to pay to. Alternatively,
- On the top right corner of your dashboard, locate ‘My Earnings’ and then click on ‘Pending Payments To Make’, you’ll see the member to pay to so as to activate your account.
- Contact the member, make your payment and ask him/her to activate you.
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler, Happy Earnings!
How To Edit Your Profile on Ultimatecycler Nigeria
- Login to Ultimatecycler Nigeria using your username and password.
- From your dashboard, navigate to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit Profile’
- You’ll be given full access to edit your profile, make sure you fill the required columns with the accurate information.
- You can add a profile picture, Whatsapp Number, Skype ID, etc. if you so desire.
How To Add Your Account Details on Ultimatecycler Nigeria
- Login to Ultimatecycler Nigeria using your username and password.
- From your dashboard, navigate to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Payment Options’
- You can leave all the other options blank and concentrate on ‘Option 2: Bank Deposit’ as this is what is easily obtainable in Nigeria.
- Enter the following details (make sure details entered are accurate):
- Bank Name: Enter the name of your bank here. e.g. First Bank (Savings)
- Beneficiary Name: Enter the name of the Account here
- Account No: Enter your account number here, make sure it is entered correctly.
- Swift Code: You may leave this option blank.
- Click ‘Submit’ and wait till you get a ‘Data Saved Successfully’ response from the system.
Ultimatecycler Nigeria is one member-to-member payment system that I love so much because of its simplicity, realistic system, ease of use as well as speed of returns on investment.
It’s very easy to get started, very easy to make huge sums with Ultimatecycler Nigeria, and it has the leadership power in the person of Peter Wolfing (USA) to keep the system optimized and alive for a very long period.
I highly recommend Ultimatecycler Nigeria to you and I invite you to come join our team and smile all the way to the bank like this 🙂 🙂 :-)…
Have any questions or concerns about Ultimate Cycler? You can drop a comment in the box below or chat with my amiable team on Whatsapp: Raphael – 07032710711, Steph – 08100560468, Daniel – 08059602399 and we’ll respond to you as quickly as we can.
Ultimatecycler Nigeria, Happy Earnings!