In response to the release of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) timetable for the 2016 Batch B Stream 2 orientation course, a whole lot of people have demanded to know how to print call up letter for NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2.
According to a statement released by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through her official Facebook page, the NYSC informed all NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 corps members that they would be able to print call up letters from 21st January, 2017 while they are expected to resume at the various camps for the orientation course on 24th January, 2017.
Briefly this article would take you through the steps on how to print call up letter for NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2. Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be able to print your NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 call up letter without any struggle.
From the timetable as published by the management, the orientation course will commence on January 24th and all prospective corps members can begin printing their call-up letters from January 21st, 2017
Here are steps on how to print call up letter for NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2
- Visit the NYSC official portal at nysc.org.ng
- Locate ‘Click here to login’ and click on it.
- Enter your registered email address and password you used during online registration in the space provided and click on ‘Resume’.
- Upon successful logging in, click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’.
- Save the call up letter on your computer or flash drive and send to printer.
Note: The printout letter MUST be in COLOURED and should NOT be LAMINATED.
The lineup of activities for the the NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 course is shown below:
- Tue 24th – Wed 25th, Jan 2017- Registration/verification exercise
- Thursday, 26th January, 2017 – Swearing-in ceremony
- Monday, 13th February, 2017 – Closing ceremony
Prospective Corps members are advised to report to camp at the scheduled date as registration/verification will end at midnight of January 25, 2017.
How To Print Call Up Letter For NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2