The general public is hereby informed that the Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of online registration for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment intake for 2016.
The announcement for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake for Trades/Non-tradesmen and women was made public through a publication on the official website of the Army – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Application for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruit Intake commenced on the 8th of April 2016 and would be on until the 21st of May, 2016. Interested applicants are hereby reminded that there is no fee attached to this application as it is absolutely FREE.
The Army Headquarter posted this information on it official Facebook page: “This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified Nigerians that recruitment into Nigerian Army has commenced. All to note that the online application is FREE OF CHARGE. Please beware of fraudsters…”
Interested qualified applicants for the Nigerian Army 75 RRI are advised to apply only once as multiple applications will be automatically disqualified.
Would you like to join the Nigerian Army, why not apply for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment 2016?
How To Apply For The 2016 Nigerian Army Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women Regular Recruitment
- Apply online by visiting http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account on the portal using your valid email address and a suitable password. After creating an account on the portal, you can always log into the portal anytime with the details you provided.
- Complete the application form for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment 2016 and submit accordingly
- On submission of application, applicants are required to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts:
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian form
- Local Government Area Certification form
- Police Certification form
- Guarantor form
- Come along to the designated exam and recruitment center with copies of their online application forms
Basic Qualifications For Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment 2016
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the Credits must be in English Language.
- Applicants applying for Tradesmen/Women must in addition to the above mentioned qualification possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicants for the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between 18-26 years by 1st June, 2016.
- Applicants must not measure less than 1.65 metres in height and 1.56 metres for Male and Female applicants respectively.
Order of Recruitment For Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment 2016
- For the Nigerian Army 75 Regular recruitment exercise, there would be a pre-screening; shortlisted candidates from the pre-screening exercise would be screened at designated Zonal centres nationwide.
- List of candidates that are expected to sit for the pre-selection exercise would be published on the website on 26th May, 2016.
- The pre-selection examination would take place at the centre as chosen by the candidate in filling the form and is scheduled for 28th May, 2016.
- List of successful candidates that would attend the zonal screening from the pre-selection examination will be hoisted on the website on 2nd June, 2016.
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection examination are expected to attend the Zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states from 12-25 June, 2016.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal screening exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria.
- Candidates for the Nigerian Army 75 RRI should desist from giving person or group of persons gratification or inducement to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates can call the support lines 08034085038 or 08038575725 for questions and enquiries.
The Army stressed the need for applicants of the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruitment to be mindful of fraudsters as the whole registration process is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.
Meanwhile, you are reminded to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016.