How To Send Files From Android to iPhone Via Xender – Once upon a time, it was nearly impossible to send a file directly from an android phone to an iPhone/iPad and vice versa. Some apps such as WhatsApp and DropBox seemed to have what was a partial solution but then it was data as well as time consuming.
Then came of Xender for iOS… Xender is an app available on Android and iOS that enables users transfer data wirelessly at a speed almost comparable to that of light. It was previously available on Android only but as the need continued to arise, an iOS version was developed. I’ll tell you how to send files from android to iphone via xender.
With Xender app, you can effortlessly transfer files from your Android phone to your iPhone/iPad and from your iPhone/iPad to your Android phone. You can also send files from your phone to your PC using this app, amazing, innit?
Xender allows you transfer a wide range of files including photos, videos, music, documents, apps, amongst others in just a few simple steps. The speed at which files are transferred is what really makes this app amazing.
Features of Xender App
Before we proceed to how to send files from android to iphone via xender, lets just mention a few features of this Xender app:
- With Xender, you don’t need a USB chord or data to transfer files
- Xender allows you transfer photos, videos, music, documents, and apps
- The speed at which the files are transferred is amazing. Xender is extremely fast
- Group sharing feature of Xender allows you share files with up to 4 people at the same time
- Allows sharing over different platforms. iOS, Windows, Android
- Transfer files to your PC without Bluetooth or USB connection
How to Download The Latest Version of Xender
How To Send Files From Android to iPhone Via Xender
It’s a bit more straightforward to use Xender to transfer files from Android to Android, but if what you want to do is transfer files from Android to iOS or from iOS to Android, these few steps would guide you. Here’s how to send files from android to iphone via xender:
- Launch Xender app on your Android phone, and then ‘Create Group’.
- Go to your Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone/iPad and connect to the network that starts with ‘ADY’
- Launch Xender app on your iPhone/iPad, tap the ‘Connect Phone’ option displayed at the top and – voila.
- You should get a ‘Connection Successful’ notification if you followed the process correctly
- Now you can select the files you wish to send and tap the ‘Send’ Your files would be effortlessly transferred within few seconds.
Are you still having difficulties transferring files between your Android and iPhone/iPad after following the process as described above? Do you still have questions as regards how to send files from android to iphone via xender? Drop a comment in the box below and we’ll offer you a solution as soon as possible.
- How To Restart Your Android Phone in Safe Mode
- How to Recover Lost Contacts From Android
- How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Via Quickteller