WhatsApp Web – A desktop version of the popular Whatsapp messenger app service which has been available on Google Chrome since early 2015 is now compatible with Apple iOS.
iPhone users were unable to take advantage of the Whatsapp Web until recently due to ‘Apple platform limitations.’ In this article, I’ll tell you How To Connect Your iPhone To Whatsapp Web. Its an easy and straightforward process.
Whatsapp has experienced a stunning growth since it was purchased by Facebook. The latest whatsapp update on iOS allows Apple users to now link the app with their computers. To use the service, Whatsapp must be updated to the latest version release.
How To Connect Your iPhone To Whatsapp Web:
- You must have Google Chrome Browser installed on your PC
- To connect your Google Chrome Browser to your WhatsApp Messenger, simply open this link in your Google Chrome browser.
- You will see a QR code
- Open the Whatsapp Messenger app on your iPhone, click on ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Whatsapp Web’
- Scan the QR Code that appeared on the screen of your PC
- You’re in! You can now chat with friends from your computer.
Once you follow these steps listed above accordingly, you will successfully pair the WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client.
Since the Whatsapp web is an extension of the whatsapp messenger app on your phone, it is important that your phone stays connected to the internet for the web client to work; that means if your phone’s battery runs out in the middle of a conversation, so will your chance to reply.
- How To Use WhatsApp Web on PC
- How To Download Whatsapp Messenger App
- How To Mark A Whatsapp Message As Unread
- Latest iPhone Rumours, Features and Specs
- Best Android Phones in 2015
How To Connect Your iPhone To Whatsapp Web