The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2016 NABTEB result (May/June) of National Business Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations. Candidates can now use the 2016 NABTEB Result Checker to check their results.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) was established in 1992 to domesticate craft level examinations.
Also Read: Check May/June 2016/2017 WAEC Result
Since its establishment, NABTEB has overseen National Business and Technical Examinations in Nigeria. It is very important for every business person/technician to possess a NABTEB certificate as it gives you an edge over others.
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed online and check their 2016 NABTEB result using the 2016 NABTEB Result Checker.
2016 NABTEB Result Checker: Steps To Check Your 2016 NABTEB Result
To check your 2016 May/June NABTEB result, follow these few steps as highlighted below:
- Visit the 2016 NABTEB Result Checker website by using this link: http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- In the space provided, enter your candidate Identification Number (e.g. 37110087)
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. May/June)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the back side of your NABTEB Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N132465798)
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (e.g. 021354687921)
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
2016 NABTEB Result Checker: How To Have Your NABTEB Result Sent To Your Email
The 2016 NABTEB Result Checker can also deliver your NABTEB result 2016 sent to your e-mail address. To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the following:
- Follow steps 1-6 as highlighted above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up, your 2016 NABTEB result would be sent to your email.
2016 NABTEB Result Checker: How To Check Your 2016 NABTEB result Using Your Mobile Phone
You can also check your 2016 NABTEB result via SMS using your mobile phone. To do this, follow the steps as outlined below:
Send an SMS in this format: NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for 2016 May/June NABTEB result, Send NABTEB*37110087*021354687921*MJ*2016 to short-code 32327
To check for 2016 November/December NABTEB result, Send NABTEB*37110087*021354687921*ND*2016 to short-code 32327
Note: Make sure you follow the format strictly. There should be no space in the message. Wait for a few minutes and the 2016 NABTEB Result Checker would deliver your result to your mobile phone via SMS.
2016 NABTEB result Checker: Things To Avoid
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use